10 Things I Wish I Knew 2 Years Ago
10. Newborns don’t need toys, you are the toy.
09. The house will fall apart. It will never look the same as it did before kids.
08. You will be too tired to eat / cook.
07. You will always feel like there’s not enough time in the day.
06. Yes, you’ve done the same thing every morning for the past 6 months.
05. Crying waits for no one.
04. You and your partner will be walking zombies.
03. Showers are a luxury but necessary. Want to soak in the tub? Now you’re asking for too much.
02. For the first 3 months, you won’t care if your clothes don’t match. At the end of the day it will all be one color anyway.
01. You will question your sanity for signing up for this torture.